Liberty Tree Academy has an inclusive physical education program that allows the opportunity for all students to participate. Students build foundational skills for sports and physical activities that they will continue to build on with each year. Our younger students focus on teamwork and motor skill development while our older students receive a greater emphasis on leadership and conflict resolution through sports. All students, from Kindergarten to Upper School, complete daily workouts that encourage a healthy lifestyle at the beginning of class and the end class with mindful breathing and stretching. Our goal is to create a lifelong love of health and fitness within each student.
As we continue to develop our after school sports programs, we are proud to offer after-school sports for students K-10. Current Lower School sports include indoor soccer, basketball, Landsharks Running Club, and football through Falcon Youth Football League. Upper School is currently working towards our CHSAA membership and will be introducing J/V basketball and J/V volleyball in the 2020-21 school year. We will also offer intramural soccer to our Upper School students. Our after-school program is hoping to develop more sports throughout the school year, such as run club, golf, spirit squad, and more.
LTA’s 1st Sports Talk 9/25/2020
2021 Grades 6-10 Sports
- All student-athletes in grades 6-10 MUST have a physical from a doctor turned into the office prior to starting the first practice (or can prove that a physical appointment is scheduled). They will NOT be allowed to participate without one.
- We will be taking temperatures EVERY practice and EVERY game.
- Please read CHSAA COVID-19 requirements & mandates found here.
- AFTER you register, send in a sealed envelope with:
▸ Student’s Name
▸ Student’s Grade
▸ Student’s Sport Choice
▸ Exact amount of money
- We will update Families as soon as possible should there be changes to sports restrictions.
Required Sports Forms for Grades 6-10