- The original (main) entrance to the school is now EXIT ONLY. The school entrance is now at the far end of the new parking lot.
- Please consider staggering your carline drop-off/pick times up by 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes to avoid congestion.
- If you are only dropping off K-5, consider dropping off after the Upper School start time of 7:40 am. This will help greatly in reducing congestion.
- If you arrive early for carline, please do not park in staff parking.
- Every car that picks up in carline MUST have a placard from LTA with your family’s number on it.
- Cars without a placard will need to park and have IDs checked at the front office or call ahead to have their kids meet them at the front doors.
- Carpooling and Carline: Additional carline placards are available for purchase in the front office for $2 each.
Parking in the main lot:
Parking around the building is reserved for staff, except for handicap and visitor spots. Visitors may also park in the new parking lot.
11th Grade Student Parking:
Students in 11th grade will have the opportunity to purchase a parking pass to park in the new lot if they meet the following criteria:
- Good Grades
- Good Character
This opportunity is a privilege and can be revoked if students display reckless behavior while driving on school property or the above-listed criteria are not met—more info to come.
When parking on the streets around LTA, please be respectful of our neighbors. We have received several angry calls from residents complaining about the destruction of landscaping, parking in front of driveways (paved and dirt), and turning around in driveways. Encourage students to leave landscaping alone and stay off neighbor’s property. While the streets surrounding LTA are public property, please show compassion and good stewardship to our neighbors.
To avoid tickets and angering our neighbors, please observe the following:
- Do not block driveways, paved, or gravel.
- Do not park within 10ft of mailboxes.
- Do not park within 15ft of the fire hydrants.
- Do not park within 25ft of the corners at Eastonville.
*A crossing guard will be available starting at 7:15 am to help students cross Eastonville.
Front Office Hours:
Our front office staff will be happy to assist you in person, on the phone, or through email, Monday-Thursday from 7:30 am- 3 pm, and 3:45 pm – 4 pm, and on Friday’s from 7:30 am – 1:30 pm and 2:15 pm-4 pm. The office is closed M-Th from 3 pm- 3:45 pm and Friday’s 1:30 pm-2:15 pm.
ALL visitors must report to the school’s front office with a valid ID to check-in.
Beginning Friday, August 13th, parents/guardians will no longer be allowed to enter and/or escort their students to the gym and/or their classroom. This is our standard procedure to keep students and staff safe.